SCREWSEAL? Waterproof Wire Connector
Model : SS
SCREWSEAL? is a synergy product combining ORIENS’ competence with the Giantlok’s service offerings, it enables to troubleshoot and provide valued-added solution in industrial electrical wiring outdoor management and make it the only waterproof wire connectors available in the market.
SCREWSEAL? is a wire connector designed in a way that integrates twist-on wire connectors and adhesive-lined heat shrink tubing. SCREWSEAL? are perfectly designed for outdoor electrical wire splices, especially those exposed to water, wet and corrosive environments.? SCREWSEAL? is ideal for outdoor electronic device protection such as surveillance, commercial display, and lighting system etc.
– SCREWSEAL? tubing has a 4:1 shrink ratio. When recovered, the tubing will shrink to 25% of its as supplied diameter
– Five Color-coded for quick and easy size selection
– Avoids wires being pulled loose due to vibration or pulling
– Lower costs with secure, fast installation
– Copper to copper connections only
– Twist-on wire connector : UL approved PP + steel spring
– Adhesive-lined heat shrink tubing : PO + PA
Color : Please refer to the specification chart below
|Part No.||Color||Dimension||Suitable||Temp Rating||Voltage|
|?D mm||L mm||AWG||mm2|
|SS-1||Gray||9||30||22-18||0.5-0.75||105°C (221°F) ||300V|
|SS-2||Blue||10||36||22-14||0.5-2.5||105°C (221°F) ||300V|